Thank you for your interest in Uke's Riding Academy!
Classes are typically held from April through October. We are sure you can find one to fit perfectly in your schedule!
WEEKEND COURSES ARE HELD:
- Friday: 5:30-8:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:00-5:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00-5:00 PM
DAYTIME COURSES ARE HELD
Tuesday through Thursday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
The cost of the course is $350 plus a $3.99 fee paid to MSF for the Basic eCourse.
$100 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure a spot in a class.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TAKING THE BEGINNING RIDER COURSE:
- You must know how to ride and skillfully balance a bicycle
- You must have a valid driver's license or learner's permit
- Have completed the MSF Basic eCourse before class begins
- If you are under 5'5" or under we recommend coming in to make sure you will be able to touch and balance the Street 500
If you have never been behind the handlebars and would like to test it out before you class begins please let us know. We have fixture called a Jumpstart which allows individuals who have never experienced the thrill of twisting the throttle the chance to do so in a controlled setting. A trained Uke's employee will be along side you coaching you through each step in the process from starting and shifting to accelerating and stopping. No worry about balancing the bike. No fear of a misstep because the motorcycle will be completely secure.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CLASS:
- Your completed MSF Basic eCourse certificate
- A DOT approved helmet
- Boots that come over the ankle
- Leather or denim jacket (or equivalent)
- Full finger gloves
- Long pants/jeans
- Sunglasses or some type of eye protection