SKILLED RIDER COURSE 2-LW (LICENSED WAIVER)
Designed solely for experienced riders with permits who are currently riding and want to earn a motorcycle license or endorsement (already licensed or endorsed riders may also participate). This course is taught by dedicated Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) and H-D Certified Coaches.
You’ll learn advanced tips and techniques to help you own the road.
- Control at low speeds
- Risk management
- Limited-space maneuvers
- Cornering judgment
- Swerving and stopping quickly on straights and in curves
- Multiple curve maneuvers and surmounting objects
When you’re done, you’ll not only ride with more confidence than ever, you’ll earn an MSF Basic RiderCourseSM 2 Completion Card that may qualify you for a discount on motorcycle insurance.
Skilled Rider 2- LW $199
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be currently (actively) riding a motorcycle (at least 1000 miles ridden)
- Must provide a working motorcycle for the course
- Must show proof of motorcycle ownership & insurance
- Must have ability to use clutch and throttle to control motorcycle
- Start out and stop smoothly
- Upshift and downshift smoothlyStop a motorcycle properly at designated point
- Negotiate normal roadway turns and curves
- Must complete MSF E-Course within 30 days of class if taking for a motorcycle license
- Must complete a Skills Test to receive motorcycle license
BRING TO CLASS: DOT approved helmet, boots that come over the ankle, denim jacket or equivalent, full finger gloves, jeans, sunglasses or some type of eye protection and (if taking class for license) your completed MSF eCourse certificate
If you are signing up for the Basic Rider 2 Course, should you not demonstrate minimal proficiency with basic motorcycle operation, you will be dismissed from the course at the RiderCoach’s discretion, and counselled to enrol in a course better suited to your skill level.