You are on your way to an exciting new adventure!
Before you click the link below to find a class that fits your schedule we need to fill you in on some of the specifics (PLEASE READ).
- You must know how to ride and balance a bicycle
- You must have a valid driver's license or learner's permit
- To secure any spot a $100 (non-refundable) deposit is required within 2 business days of registering -for a class. If we do not receive the deposit within 2 business days your spot will no longer be held for that class.
- The remaining balance for class needs to be paid in full within 30 days of your class start date. If we do not have your full payment within 30 days your spot will no longer be held for that class.
- You are now required to complete an online MSF Basic eCourse before the class begins. You must bring your completed eCourse certificate to class with you the first day. There are many things you learn in this course that you will need to know for the range portion of the class.
- BRING TO CLASS: Completed eCourse certificate, DOT approved helmet, boots that come over the ankle, denim jacket or equivalent, full finger leather gloves, jeans and sunglasses or some type of eye protection.
- You must attend all range and classroom hours to remain in the class. If you are late or leave early you will be dropped from the class. This is a state certified course and it requires a certain amount of hours in classroom and range.
- If you miss any portion of class, fail, are counseled out or leave voluntarily, there are no refunds or retakes. This is a state certified course, therefore we are only allowed a limited number of students per class.